How many times have you found yourself wondering what you should do tonight?
Denver is an incredible city, full of world-class nightlife options, yet we’ve all struggled to figure out what to do on a given night. Whenever you feel stick, give this list a one through and you’re sure to end up with at least a few viable candidates for any night out.
Union Lodge No. 1
View this post on Instagram
Address: 1543 Champa St Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (720) 389-0447
Yelp: 4.5 stars with 300+ reviews
A specialty cocktail bar that stands as a tribute to the true American bars of late 19th century, and celebrates the art of crafting specialty cocktails. Union Lodge No. 1 pays homage to these history-making barmen by emulating their craft in an attempt to bring their Denver specialty cocktail bar back to the golden age of craft drink creation.
- They have different themes and genres everyday especially their Fridays. They have: 1st Fridays: Purgatory (Goth night), 2nd Fridays: Throwback (80s / 90s / 00s throwback hip-hop jams), 3rd Fridays: Black/Tuesday (Romanian techno), 4th Fridays: Deep Club Presents
- Bar Standard boasts one of the best rooftop patios in the city, as well as an expansive main stage, VIP booth areas, and a side deck. Features some of the most legendary DJs in dance music.
- Enjoy comedians performing while you enjoy modern American dishes
- Breakfast & Lunch are served daily until 2pm, featuring specials Monday thru Friday.
- Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys
The Grizzly Rose is known worldwide for hosting some of the best country concerts in Denver and across the nation. They also feature concerts from all genres of music and they are the perfect place to get up close and personal with the bands people love. They are famous for presenting the most prestigious names in country music including; Garth Brooks, Chris Ledoux, Brooks & Dunn, Willie Nelson, Faith Hill, Taylor Swift, Chris Cagle, Waylon Jennings, Toby Keith and countless others.
- Their 40,000 square feet of fun features a 2,500 square-foot floating hardwood dance floor, a 3,200-square foot private banquet facility, General Store, Arcade Room, Pool Room, Shoe Shine Shop, Smoke Shop with lounge and a 2,000 square foot dance room.
- They have daily themes like: Cheap Beer Tuesday, Free Dance Class Wednesday, Ladies’ Night Thursday, Country Concerts Friday, Weekend Party Saturday and Family Night Sunday
Viewhouse is a chef-driven, casual eatery, bar & rooftop that delivers a superior, inclusive experience with a locally rooted vibe & fun energy. The original viewhouse was first conceptualized in 2010 & inspired by Coloradan’s fondness of sports, love for the outdoors & living a healthy lifestyle revolved around food, activities & all things local.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a locally owned bar with over 90 whiskeys, 30 beer taps and handcrafted cocktails, which are complemented by a simple, craveable menu.
- A custom-designed blend of music enhances the comfortable ambiance combining the grit of classic blues, rock, soul, and funk with modern day selections that makes up an upbeat atmosphere.
- They have happy hour 3pm-7pm on Mondays to Fridays and 10pm-close on Sunday to Thursday. They also have whiskey Wednesdays where all whiskies available at ½ price for a ¾ oz. pour
- They have Fiesta Fridays where there are: 4 floors of dance music fueled with salsa, bachata, reggeton, cumbia & more, Latin-flavored HipHop/Top 40 Dance Mixes in the Main Room and Live Music Downstairs in the Wreck Room
- Club Vinyl features a dance floor on each of its four levels, and different styles of music are featured on each floor! The rooftop indoor/outdoor patio is perfect for all seasons with heaters, fire pits, outdoor sound, and spectacular Denver mountain and city skyline views.
- On Saturdays, they have TheHundred present top house, techno and underground dance music producers & DJs on the Funktion-One Sound and integrated LED light system on the Main Floor. In the basement, they have rotating nights featuring dubstep. They also play Retro/80’s with DJ Danny on the 2nd floor (glass lounge) and Top 40 Hip Hop Dance with Dave Peacock on the rooftop.
The Cruise Room
- Opened the day after Prohibition was repealed in 1933, the Cruise Room at The Oxford Hotel is the original Denver cocktail bar. Made famous for its martini, this Denver cocktail lounge is popular among locals and visitors alike.
- The Denver bar is shaped like a wine bottle and features 10 unique panels, all depicting “cheers” from different countries around the world. Originally opening the day after Prohibition ended, and never once closed, the Cruise Room is the longest continually open bar in Denver. Has a really unique vibe, cozy and is quite intimate.
FIRE Terrace at the ART Hotel
- FIRE Terrace is a unique Denver rooftop bar and restaurant with a fourth-floor patio that overlooks the bustling life of the Broadway Street below with views of Denver’s thriving Museum District and the History Colorado Center.
- The terrace’s fire pit creates a heART-warming experience, blending stunning views with a modern venue to liven up your hotel stay.
- Their new American interpretations on classic craft cocktails are the perfect pairing with FIRE’s live entertainment and tasteful nibbles, redefining (and refining) Denver’s “rooftop” patio experience.
The 1Up on Colfax
- The 1up – Colfax boasts the largest collection of pinball machines in the metro area and one of the largest in Colorado. Their arcade bar features more than 90 classic arcade games, 42 pinball machines, 6 lanes of classic Skee-Ball and multiple sets of Giant Jenga making it the largest arcade bar in the nation.
- They feature 12 beers on tap as well as offer their Hall-of-Fame collection of classic beers in vintage cans, a solid selection of 40 oz bottles of malt liquor and a full bar.
- They have happy hours on Monday to Friday, 3pm-7pm where you can get their hall of fame cans for as low as $2 and well cocktails on $2.75
- They have monthy pinball tournaments hosted every 3rd Sunday of every month at 6pm
with $5.00 entry fee plus cost of games and 100% of entry fees paid back to top four finishers
- Speakeasy with solid drinks / great mixologists
- Great sushi and beautiful ambiance
- Tall bamboo plants, skylights, and great design overall
- La Rumba has a great club atmosphere with fun bartenders, nationally known DJs and the best salsa bands; all supported by what many music-critics call the best live sound system of any venue its size in the state.
- They have themed nights like on thursday nights, they start the weekend with Denver’s hottest salsa DJs heating up the dance floor. Then, La Rumba keeps the dance floor hot with Latin Fridays, featuring Bachata, Merengue, Reggaeton and more. Saturday night sets the stage for Denver’s best and largest live salsa Dance Party where live salsa bands keep the party going all night!
Williams & Graham
- Speakeasy with great whiskey selection. You can choose from: Irish, Canadian & Japanese Whiskey, Scotch Whiskey, American Whiskey and many more.
- Tracks is Denver’s premiere LGBT nightclub. With a name that stretches back for decades, Tracks is deeply rooted within the LGBT community and continues to strive to be the best LGBT Nightclub in the nation.